Climate Week NYC
By The Climate Group
As the first year of the climate decade draws to an end, Climate Week NYC, taking place September 21-27, will be the major opportunity in 2020 for those with the power to halve emissions by 2030 to showcase amazing climate action and find ways to do more.
In order to make climate conversations accessible to all, Climate Week NYC welcomes virtual events hosted from anywhere in the world to ensure that climate action can still take place. From virtual ocean odysseys and climate ballets to sustainable investment workshops and TED talks, Climate Week NYC is full of possibilities.
This year, the event program is categorized into ten program themes to guide participants in identifying events to attend:
- Clean Energy Transition
- Transport and Infrastructure
- Industry and Built Environment
- Finance, Investment and Jobs
- Food and Land Use
- Nature and Science
- US and International Policy
- Youth, Public Mobilization and Justice
- Sustainable Travel and Tourism
- Climate Impacts and Adaptation
Register your event to be a part of the official week.