2:00 pm - 3:30 pm (EST)
Dine With Purpose: Food Systems (Panel & Cooking Demo)
By WFP, AB InBev and Global Goals House
A special event focused on the resilience of our global food systems and supply chains, hosted by AB InBev and the UN World Food Programme.
- Dr Ute Klamert, Assistant Executive Director, UN World Food Programme
- Rebecca Marmot, Chief Sustainability Officer, Unilever
- Tony Milikin, Chief Procurement and Sustainability Officer, AB InBev
- Vivek Bapat, Senior Vice President, Purpose and Brand Experience, SAP
And a discussion between:
- Sabrina Dhowre Elba, Actress, Model and United Naঞons’ IFAD Goodwill Ambassador
- Sara Mbago-Bhunu, Agricultural Economist and Director of IFAD’s East and Southern Africa Division
Followed by a live cooking-demonstration with James Cathcart, Head Chef at London’s plant-based restaurant group, Farmacy.
Click on “Live Event” at goalshouse.com
RSVP for access to the livestream by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org